Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yanni

Whenever I feel tired, want to be relaxed, Yanni comes to my mind. Whenever I feel sad, want to console my heart, Yanni comes to my mind. Yanni is related to almost all of my emotions. What ! What is Yanni ? Who is Yanni ??
Yanni, firstly, is a pianist. He also composes music and plays keyboards. Yanni hasn't gone through any formal training, he is a self taught pianist. He was even unable to read a music note. After his graduation in Psychology, he decided to make his life in Music. Then Yanni hasn't looked back. He became one of the most famous pianist, composer of all time. Some of his compositions are regarded having the Mozart Effect. Yanni is also one of the few composers to receive the degree of Doctor of Humane Letters by the regents of the University of Minnesota. He was also one of the few performers allowed to perform at the Taj Mahal, India.

You can read more about Yanni here.

No comments: