Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reflections of Passion

"Reflections of Passion" is Yanni's one of the finest composition according to me. The album, also titled Reflections of Passion, is Yanni's 6th album released in the year 1990. The album features some of the most successful tracks of Yanni. The album was at #1 on "Billboard's "Top New Age Albums" chart, and at #29 on the "Billboard 200" chart in the same year.

"This album represents my life's passions during the past ten years. It is an expression of love for the people in my life, as well as for some very special and inspiring places I can never forget"
- Yanni

Whatever value it holds for Yanni, the title track of this album is very very special to me. Whenever I listen this track, I instantly go back to my childhood days. I remember the special moments of my life- my love, my relationships, my brother sisters. How I used to play, how I I used to laugh, how I used to quarrel , how I used to cry , then how others try to make me laugh again........... how I.....how I....... please don't disturb me now and listen the track here-



No comments: