Monday, March 24, 2008

Furioso

Furioso is an Aria written by George Frideric Handel. I don't have much information about the Aria. However, furioso, is an italian word, means "with great force or vigor; vehemently" or "in a tempestuous and vigorous manner". I don't even know what the singer is singing. And Its lyrics isn't available on net. But I very much enjoy it while listening. Music of this aria is very much elevating, inspiring, spirit uplifting and the same time thought provoking.

Now I am listening to 'Furioso' produced by Café del Mar. Café del Mar Aria is a CD compilation series that combines Chill out music with opera arias.

Furioso is available in Café del Mar Aria Volume 3.

You can listen the track here.

2 comments:

Cerebral said...

Haven't heard of this track but will check it out today. I have a couple volumes of cafe del mar and most of the buddha bar collections. So Im pretty sure this will be great.

Im more into dark ambient electro or jazz although metal will always be a part of me, I've always loved listening to genres such as these.

Will be looking forward to the next post.

And have you heard of 'Bitches Brew' by Miles Davis?

Death Blooms

Gurujee said...

Hello cerebral,
Thanks for replying. I am glad to know our tastes are nearly same. No I havent heard this track of Miles Davis. I'll search for it today.
Whats ur favorite in the Buddha's Bar Collection ?